AMSOIL Original Equipment Synthetic Motor Oil is ideal for cost-conscious customers and customers hesitant about taking advantage of extended drain intervals. Now OE 5W-20 (OEM) and OE 5W-30 (OEF) are available in gallon containers – no mention yet of the other viscosities and if they will be available in gallon containers.
- Provides excellent wear protection
- Delivers optimum fuel economy
- Maintains low emissions
- Protects in all temperatures
- Helps keep engines clean
I don’t normally stock OE oils but put your order in before my weekly trip to the distribution centre on Thursday evenings. Contact me to place an order or if you have any questions.
Did you miss the sale of Castrol Syntec at Costco last week? $9 off is an ok deal on 6 quarts of “synthetic” oil but there is no need to wait for Costco to put Castrol on sale for a quality oil change at an excellent price.
AMSOIL Original Equipment is available any time you need it at wholesale pricing for 0W-20, 5W-20, 5W-30 or 10W-30. If you live near one of the Canadian distribution centres in the GTA or Edmonton areas you can eliminate minimal shipping charges by picking up your order directly at the distribution centre.
Your $30/year membership fee gives you access and wholesale pricing to top quality AMSOIL synthetic oils, oil and air filters – including partners like Wix, Mann and NGK.
Contact me to discuss how to get you set up with a Preferred Customer account to gain access to the private warehouse and wholesale pricing.
Which AMSOIL tier is best for my vehicle?
This can be a tricky question that can depend on quite a few variables including: cost, value, oil quality and extended drain interval expectations. The best way to start the discussion is to introduce the 3 tiers of AMSOIL synthetic oils available:
- Signature Series = The top tier product that has a drain interval of up to 24,000-km/1 year
- Extended Life (XL) Series = API certified middle tier product for those that prefer to change their oil twice a year with a drain interval of 16,000-km/6-months
- Original Equipment (OE) Series = API certified introductory tier with the lowest cost synthetic in the AMSOIL line for those interested in trying AMSOIL products and maintaining manufacturer warranties by using the drain interval specified by the equipment manufacturer
Continue reading Which AMSOIL Tier Is For Me?